Written on 5.2.18
- Lyle's - a beautiful and airy restaurant, serving up great gastronomic British fare. Whatever you do, make sure you get the house made sourdough bread with their own raw milk butter.
- Gunpower - When you want Indian food that goes a step beyond the standard dishes. Definitely order the turmeric fish steamed in a banana leaf and the venison doughnut.
- Ottolenghi - Go to any of his locations for delicious baked goods and fresh Middle Eastern prepared foods.
- Katsute 100 Japanese Boutique - a quaint and authentic Japanese tea shop serving great matcha and mochi.
- Sketch - come here for the delightfully all-pink dining room (make sure you make a reservation in the pink room) and check out the bathroom situation.
- Babaji Pide - From the owner of Hakkasan, this place serves up fresh and authentic Turkish food.
- Tamarind - Not the same owners as the one in NY. Classic Indian cuisine in an upscale setting. Try the Indian red wines!
To do and shop
- Regent Park - Beautiful spot for a run
- BXR Gym - Try the climbing class workout
- Tate Museum - you could easily spend a day perusing all the art
- Liberty London - Carries all the brands you would want to shop
- Marylebone - Quaint neighborhood to walk around and shop